Alternative fetish model from Sweden
She is amazing alternative fetish model from the lovely Sweden. She is one of the hottest models of the alternative scene, with the body that can stop the storm! Beside her modeling career she is also a photographer/editor, make-up artist and vocalist. But I’m sure that you want to get to know this lovely girl, so keep reading!
1. When did you decide to start with your modeling career and what made you fall in love with an alternative modeling?
I have always felt the need to create and share art. And since I loved to be in front of the camera too and not just photographing, I just thought, why not? I started to model for my mum when we were out photographing and I loved it! This was early 2010 and after that things have just improved. Late 2012/early 2013 my modeling career was kicked forward with me starting to share my art on social media and now it just keeps on rolling. I started as an alternative Gothic model because that was my everyday style at the time. I’m still Goth but now I basically model EVERYTHING that crosses my mind.
2. What does your modeling name represent to you, how did you choose it and would you like to reveal your real name?
My modeling name Necrinity comes from an old game character that was created years and years back, I felt like it represented me perfectly, so I took it to be my artistic name. My real name is Velvet 🙂
3. How did you choose to become the fetish model and what made you fall in love with that aspect of modeling?
I realized quickly how common it is for girls to be body-negative and hide who they are, that included me, and I was somehow always hiding myself, like the aspects of my body that I hated, like my stomach… But when I tried on latex for the first time I felt so sexy and confident.
I learned that it’s okay to like yourself and it’s okay to be perfectly imperfect.
I had a photo-session with a photographer who had a vision in mind; Me, sitting on a bed, facing the window, naked, but from that angle only my back would be showing. And since I didn’t do any nude art at that time, that was extreme for me, but I really wanted to do it, once he had shot the pics he needed I just felt that, “Why shouldn’t I be proud over this body? So I turned around and said we could take a couple of more nude pics”. After that I decided that I should always try to be proud over how I was, and not be afraid. And with that, my passion for modeling grew even stronger.
4. Do you remember your very first photo-shoot and can you share some details and feelings about that?
I started to model for my mum, and it was absolutely fantastic.
But my first real photo-shoot with someone other than my mum as photographer was in a Studio, I was very nervous at first, but the excitement was thrilling! I loved every second of it. Now afterwards the images aren’t that good at all, but at that time, I was really satisfied with them.
5. How do you find all that preparation for shootings that sometimes lasts for hours? Do you enjoy creating new look with perfect make-up, matching jewelry and clothes?
I really like to prepare for shoots, but often my outfits and all are very spontaneous since I go with the flow and mood for that day. Otherwise I can spend hours to prepare everything in my mind, but since I stand for makeup and styling myself, it’s not that much preparation since there are less people involved.
6. I mentioned that you are also a photographer, a make-up artist, a vocalist, so can you share some details about those parts of your artistic soul?
I’ve actually recently picked up my photographing again and I’m planning to do lots of, mostly alternative and latex. I have a set with Sire Plague that’s going to be published in a magazine soon. Check out my site Necrinity Art to see more of my photography and makeup on Facebook.
Makeup is such a fun way to be creative, I’m an artist and my face is the canvas. I started to do makeup tutorials on Youtube not long ago, only have 3 up so far but there are much more to come!
I have a band called Empressite with one of my best friends, right now it’s kind of on hold, but we have really nice material waiting for better times when the band is compact someday again.
I really like to be creative in any way possible!
7. I remember that you’ve been a cover face of February on an amazing “Althemy” community, so can you share some feelings about that?
Althemy is a fantastic platform and the interviews I did as face of February were so funny! Especially the Psycho-profile, you can find it on youtube, just search for Necrinity Althemy and you find both the psycho one and the actual interview where I talk about nude modeling and body image.
8. We know you as a model with the perfect look and breathtaking photos, but can you tell us a bit about you and your personal life? Who is Necrinity behind the cameras when she is just herself?
A normal week I work Monday-Friday as an assistant at a small company near me, and some weekends as Security Guard, so lot of my time goes to work of all kinds, and then of course the modeling and photographing as you well know by now, and if I’m not doing that, I’m sitting in front of my computer and editing. I’ve been editing for 10 years now and it’s a must in my everyday life.
Besides all that workaholic stuff, I really enjoy to take walks in the forest, go horseback riding, pole dance and watch a lot of movies and series.
9. Name 3 thing that you simply cannot live without every single day.
Water, I drink very much every day and nothing is better than a cold glass of water.
Company: preferred from my closest ones as my family and best friends.
Something to do, I grow insanely restless very quickly.
10. Are you more a book – person or a movie – person? Which one is your favorite book/movie?
Oh, this is SO hard, I would say both, but If I really have to choose, it would be a book since you are creating a totally own imaginary vision based on what you read, I like that.
Favorite books are: Silence of the Lambs and Metro 2033
Favorite movies: Phantom of The Opera, Sleepy Hollow, The Crow.
11. What is your everyday casual look? Do you prefer full make-up or simple, basic make-up, such as: powder, eyeliner and lipstick and you’re ready to go?
My everyday look is a very thin layer of mineral foundation that still lets your skin breath, a simple layer of mascara on my upper eyelashes and some rouge, that’s about it. Someday I’m eyebrow-less, some days I have eyebrows. Although, I prefer myself either totally without any makeup or heavy makeup.
12. I would like to know what your personal favorite Gothic style is. What inspires you and gives you strength to be such an amazing model?
It really depends on my mood, I think my favorite is Victorian Goth and fetish goth. Recently I’ve been really drawn to create something like a White Goth and Dark Mori Goth mixture, simply saying a hippie goth with white details 😉
I find inspiration in almost everything I do from a couple of things. Nature, Music and people I love.
Like my mother. She has always been my biggest inspiration and support, without her I wouldn’t be anything.
But most of all, I gain inspiration and courage to do my own thing because of haters… I used to be totally torn apart of negativity a while back until I discovered one woman, Lizzie Velasquez a while back and a part of her speech literally changed a lot for me. She said: “I used their negativity to light my fire to keep going, use that, use that, use that negativity that you have in your life to make yourself better, because I guarantee you, guarantee you, you will win. ” And for each negative comment I tried harder to be better and improve, just to show I’m unbreakable. And it worked…
13. How much have you changed since you first started as an alternative model?
Style wise I started off as a pure classic Goth model and have made my way to the fetish, although I see a red thread through it all, and I still do a lot of gothic stuff, but I think the biggest change is that I’m doing a big amount of fashion modeling also.
I’m still the same person as I was before I started, maybe someway more confident, which is only good.
14. Is there some particularly special model who inspires you and who is your very personal favorite?
Actually I don’t look at others work that much to be honest, I always try to do my own thing.
I used to have a few favorite models when I started 6 years back but not anymore. I just try to be my own best!
15. Do you have some tips for models who are just starting with their modelling career and who find you very inspiring?
Be careful out there. Have someone coming with you on shoots. (There are always creeps out there) and don’t do anything you feel uncomfortable with. Create your own image and don’t copy others right off, learn your good angles and work your way through that. Train in front of the mirror, we’ve all done it!
16. It was a real pleasure and honor for me to chat with you, so to end this interview: what would you like to leave as a message to your faithful fans, followers and our precious readers?
Be yourself, completely. Do not ever, ever listen to someone that says that you are not enough, because you are. Always remember: To Thine Own Self Be True (Shakespeare) if you are true to yourself, and keep on going, no matter what.
You will have peace in your mind, and people will always find you inspiring because you are unique, you are YOU.
Cover credits: Photographer: Post-Mortem.se
1. Photographer: Natalie G Sundling, Latex from Violaceous Latex
2. Photography/Makeup: Post-Mortem.se
3. Photographer: Natalie G Sundling
4. Photographer: Post-Mortem.se
5. Photographer: Walka Photography